Always accurate and available Positioning, Navigation and Time or assured PNT is key to successful security-related operations. Accurate time synchronizes communications, while positioning and navigation guides ground and aerial vehicles. PNT data must be continuous, truthful and reliable even under demanding condition.
For static critical infrastructure such as telecom towers, assured PNT is crucial for ensuring continuous high-quality service, even in the face of potential threats such as malicious GPS jamming or spoofing.
For more than two decades, Septentrio has been specializing in high-performing GPS/GNSS receivers for operations in challenging environments. Our multi-frequency multi-constellation GNSS technology maximizes accuracy and availability in areas where the sky is partially obstructed. Our central focus is to identify and eliminate any GNSS-related vulnerabilities. All of our GNSS receivers are anti-jam, anti-spoof (AJAS) resilient with built-in Advanced Interference Mitigation (AIM+) technology. Leveraging a sophisticated system of sampling and notch filters, AIM+ suppresses the widest variety of interferers from simple continuous narrow-band signals to the most complex wideband and pulsed transmissions. The real-time radiofrequency (RF) spectrum can be viewed in both time and frequency domains with the built-in software spectrum analyzer that is included with our all our GPS/GNSS receivers.
Since the inception of Galileo, the European-developed GNSS constellation, Septentrio has been at the forefront to track and receive Galileo navigation signals. This enabled Septentrio to pioneer the combination of GPS and Galileo satellite tracking within our receivers, resulting in maximum positioning availability and precision.
Septentrio offers a wide variety of COTS solutions for assured PNT, from compact GNSS modules to ruggedized IP68 compliant GNSS or GNSS/INS systems. These solutions offer reliable top-quality PNT performance for highly demanding operations such as emergency and rescue, border patrol, policing as well as for static critical infrastructure in Smart Grid and 5G telecommunications networks.
What we offer
- Best-in-class AIM+ anti-jamming, anti-spoofing technology (find out more about spoofing)
- Optimized SWaP (size, weight and power)
- GNSS/INS solutions leveraging an inertial sensor for additional heading, pitch, and roll angles as well as coasting/dead-reckoning (continuing positioning during short GNSS outages)
- Scalable solutions with satellite-delivery of high-accuracy corrections
- High-Integrity PNT with signal health visibility
- Webinar: GNSS hacking, from satellite signals to hardware/software cybersecurity
- Brochure: Everything you need to know about radiofrequency interference (RFI) on GNSS/GPS signals
- Insights articles:
- What is spoofing and how to ensure GNSS/GPS security
- How to combat GPS jamming effectively with Advanced Interference Mitigation
- Spoofing: is your GPS attack proof?
- The €50 chirp jammer that brought a multi-million euro project to a standstill
- GNSS jamming and road tolling
- Set adrift by GPS jamming
- Jam proofing drones