At Septentrio, we believe in an increasingly connected and autonomous world, where people, machines and devices constantly and seamlessly interact.
It is our mission to provide core technology and products for highly accurate and secure positioning, in industrial applications. For us
Quality is the ability to consistently meet the expectations of our customers and stakeholders
Septentrio’s objectives under this policy are to:
- realise our mission and vision through the yearly planned objectives
- engage with our customers or other interested parties to understand their applications and/or requirements in depth
- develop processes to drive continual improvement and innovation, that integrate the requirements of the quality management system
- hire and develop top talent, who passionately apply their knowledge and skills to the success of our customers, and to fit our GOLD (Group, Open-minded, Learning, Deliver) culture
- fulfil our legislative and compliance obligations
- review, annually report and improve our performance
We will ensure all employees are aware of this policy, receive appropriate training and can provide feedback to improve our performance.
Accountability for compliance with this policy lies with the management team. It is always the responsibility of individual employees to respect this policy.
Antoon De Proft, CEO